domingo, 26 de octubre de 2008

Dancing with Yervant & Annie in Venice



Flying and Walking with Yervant :D




The group...playing at the street and waiting for George :P


I just came back to Spain a few days ago...and i still feel im in Venice...i cant stop eating pasta and some tomato and mozarella salad...

All i can say is...that couple...is magic...and they make feel the magic to all the people around them...and specially if you already believe in magic...then...its an incredible experience...

I started my week without my bag...they lost it somewhere...so i got Venice just with my camara and my laptop...no more clothes than the ones i was wearing...

But...what can you do...start crying and not enjoying being in venice...NO way...
I was on my way from the airport to the city in that noisy vaporeto and i was asking the Sky while i was doing pics to the sunsent...please...send me a sign...that everything will be allright...

and then...i saw a graffity on a wall....Susi..ti amo i te amare sempre...el tuo...

( what it means...Susi...i love you and i will love you forever...) can you imaging that ??? i was about to cry...magic was in the air...and that message was there for meeeeee :D

So...this was the beginning of this amazing week i had in venice with my master Yervant and his sweet wife Annie :D

I miss them all already...

i leave here a couple of shoots and i will post some more soon :D

Smile a lot...is freeee :D

kisses
sue

No hay comentarios: