sábado, 1 de noviembre de 2008

News

I will leave to New York next monday nov3, i will be there 2 week working with Javier Ruibal and his new Pics.
I always dreamed i will do my first exposition in NY, so for me..this is so so excited, i will just follow the signs...and lets see what happens !!

I leave here a pic i took in Burano, it was the shadow of a window but...i saw that big HEART, and reminds me that sentence that i always have in my mind...Follow your HEART...so thats what im doing now...



I promise i will post nice pics when i came back, New York, New York...as Frank Sinatra said...if i can make it thereeee i can make anywhere...its up to you...you...new york :D



Kisses to everyone and dont forget to SMILE
Sue

1 comentario:

bogguita dijo...

Preciosisima la foto, hay que ser especial para mirar de la misma forma que tú..., y con Ruibal en los niuyores, eres una suertuda!